Scientific work of the department
Currently, the department has 4 MD , candidates of medical science, assistants. The department works on his doctoral dissertation 3 applicants.
In 2009-2011 and 2012-2013, the department became the owner of the state grant.
In 2014, the department won the state grant on the theme: “Rheumatoid arthritis. The development of new diagnostic and treatment methods taking into account the pathogenetic mechanisms of lesions of the gastrointestinal tract and blood-forming systems ”
By members of the department have been written 4 textbooks, 6 tutorials, 3 copyright licenses and more than 400 scientific articles
Including by members of the faculty for students 3 – course published the following books:
1. “Propedeutics of Internal Diseases” textbook
2. “Propaedeutics of internal diseases” tutorial (in 3 volumes in Russian, Uzbek (Cyrillic and Latin)
3. “The collection of tests for propaedeutics of internal diseases” (in two volumes)
4. “Card examination of patients”, for students 2 – course produced a training manual “The doctor and the patient.”
Doctoral and master’s theses are protected by the department since the period of establishment of the Tashkent Medical Academy the past 10 years:
5. Mirzakhanova Mavluda Ismailovna – MD – Internal Medicine 14.00.05 – “Importance of endocrine and immune disorders in the early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis (pathogenetic and therapeutic aspects)” (2006).
6.Fedorov MV – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05 – “Compare effectivity and safety selective and nonselective COX-2 inhibitors in patients with rheumatoid arthritis” (2006).
7. Nurmetov Habibullah Tulkunovich – candidate of medical science – 14.00.25. “Chronic intrauterine hypoxia. Monooxygenase system in the triad of “mother – placenta-fetus” and ways of correction of its violations (2006).
8. Yuldosheva Nodira Abduzhalilovna – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05 – Impact of cyclooxygenase inhibitors on the exchange of nitric oxide in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis (2006).
9. Tillaeva Guzal Sayfullaevna – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05 – Impact fermentoterapii on the structural and functional state of platelet and coagulation hemostasis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. (2006).
10. Rustamov Khilola Mirzakarimovna – candidate of medical science. 14.00.29. “Violation of platelet hemostasis and attempt to correct them in persons of military age.” (2007).
11. Sim Elena V. – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05 – Clinical significance of nitric oxide metabolism disorders and their correction in patients ekdistenom Reiter’s disease. (2007).
12. Tadzhihodzhaeva Rihsihon Nigmatullaevna – candidate of medical science – Metabolic activity of erythrocytes and ferrokinetiki especially in patients with ankylosing spondylitis and ways of its correction (2007).
13. Habibullaeva Nargiza Gayratovna – candidate of medical science – Clinical and experimental evaluation of the effectiveness of simvastatin in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (2007).
14. Hamid Marufhanov Mahmudovich – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05. Morpho-functional state of the gastrointestinal tract in patients with rheumatic “(2008).
15. Parpiboeva Dinorah Ayupovna – candidate of medical science – 14.00.05. Status of the microvasculature and violations of the immune status at duodenal ulcer during rehabilitation and ways of correction. (2010)
16. Pattohova Malik Husanovna – candidate of medical science – 14.00.42. The relationship of the aggressive protective factors in the therapy of H. pylori ulcers and ways to optimize treatment.